This year the exhibition and its program of events will be no less ambitious than in 2022, when over 60 events were held at six Expocentre venues with the participation of more than 320 speakers
On March 13-15, the Moscow Expocentre will host the XVIII International Tourism Exhibition Intourmarket
For industry professionals this year, as in the past, a live broadcast and video recording of all events will be organized.
We present a preliminary list of the main events:
• Plenary session on topical issues of industry development.
x Specialized session on the interregional project “Silver Necklace of Russia”. Organizer — Congress and Exhibition Bureau of St. Petersburg with the support of the St. Petersburg Committee for Tourism Development.
• Creative laboratory of the federal project “Patterns of Russian cities”. Topic: “Development of tourism and creative industry in municipalities and single-industry towns of the Russian Federation”.
x Case session “MICE-map of Russia: focus on the cultural code of the territory”. Expert session “Tourist opportunities of the region as a factor of attractiveness for business and federal/regional events”.
• Round table “Prospects of autotourism. What travelers need on the road».
• Round table “Towards sustainable tourism”.
• Seminar of the company “Lawyers for the tourist business” Baiborodin and Partners ” (subject to be confirmed).
• Round table “How to organize the interaction of authors of tourist souvenirs with the tourist industry.”
x Panel discussion of the Project Office for the Development of Tourism and Hospitality in Moscow (subject to be confirmed).
• Working meeting of the regions participating in the national project “Imperial Route”.
• Awarding of the winners of the All-Russian competition “Tourist code of my city, village, district — PRO-tourism».
• Round table “Active routes and hiking trails: design, organization, staffing”.
x Training seminar for hoteliers from TopHotels experts.
• Expert round table of the foundation “Moscow Center for Urban Studies” City “.
• Training seminar from the tour operator “Alean”.
• Seminar “Tourism and law. Legislative drafts and prospects for 2023».
• Panel discussion “The Far East and the Arctic: new travel opportunities. Summer 2023».
x Presentation of the tourism opportunities of the Kaliningrad region.
x Round table with international participation on health and medical tourism.
• Interregional Charity Auction «Tour Business with an Open Heart» in favor of the wards of the children's hospice “House with a Lighthouse”.
• The final of the All-Russian contest «MediaTour».
• “Altai Territory. Everything is real! Presentation of the tourist and recreational potential of the Altai Territory
x Strategic session with leaders of creative industries in the ski resorts of the North Caucasus.
• Joint event of the Committee for Tourism of Moscow and the Committee for the Development of Tourism of St. Petersburg. Case session «Two cities — a million impressions!».
• Round table «CIS+World. Travel insurance as a platform for safe travel.
• Intelligent Travel Marketing Technology Conference.
• Case session “The New Geography of St. Petersburg”.
x Training seminar on event budgeting (public procurement, grants and subsidies).
• Practical Academy of Medical and Health Tourism.
• Training seminar for tourist information centers.
Organizer — National Association of Tourism Information Organizations (NAITO).
• Round table “Formation of regional calendars of events. Methods and successful experience».
Several important business events have been prepared by the Russian Union of Tourism Industry.
Among them are the PRO children's workshop from the Children's Tourism Committee; case session dedicated to the All-Russian project “Development of Inclusive Tourism”; round tables “Autotourism as a driver for the development of the tourism industry”, “Digital trends in tourism in 2023: first results” and «Tour Guide Certification: Benefit or Formality».
The PCT Commission on River Cruises invites you to the workshop 'Navigation 2023. Prospects for the development of cruise tourism in the new economic conditions».